Adding New Elements
- Navigate to the Inputs icon on the Builder screen and select Buttons in the dropdown.
- Select a button style you would like to draw onto your call to action’s canvas.
- Draw the selected button by dragging your mouse anywhere on your overlay.
- Navigate to the Inputs icon on the Builder screen and select the Input Field in the dropdown.
- Select an input type you’d like to draw.
- Available types include: text, email or password fields.
- These come pre-validated to accept the correct input from your user and the data is accessible and downloadable in Bevy Design Analytics
- Draw the selected input field by dragging your mouse anywhere on overlay.
- You can change the placeholder text that will appear by double clicking on the field
- Coupons can be added from the Inputs menu.
- A coupon acts like a text box once inserted. For a detailed guide see this page.
- Clicking on the Text Box button will instantly create a text box that you can start editing.
- To change an existing text box, double click to change the text.
- The paint bucket will change the background color of the text box while the underlined A will allow you to modify the font color.
- Navigate to the Shapes icon on the Builder screen and select Shapes in the drop-down.
- Select a Shape you'd like to draw.
- Draw the selected shape by dragging your mouse anywhere on your overlay.
- Adjust the size and rotation by pulling on the "handles" and move your shape to its final position
- Lastly, finish off your shape by changing the it's color and border to your liking.
- Select the Icons button on the Builder screen.
- Navigate through the categories to find the icon you'd like to draw on your campaign.
- Now, select and draw your icon by dragging your mouse anywhere on the overlay.
- Once the icon is on the canvas, you can click on the paint bucket tool to further customize the icons color.
- Select the Videos icon from the Builder screen.
- Enter in the URL of the video you'd like to import. You can choose a MP4, WebM or YouTube video.
- Enable desired settings. You can Autoplay, Mute, Loop a video by enabling the corresponding toggles.
- The controls toggle will show the YouTube menu settings.
- Custom Duration will allow you to only show a part of the video.
- Note: For autoplay to function, your video must also be muted. This is a part of Google's new rules.
- Navigate to the Inputs icon on the Builder screen and select Checkbox in the dropdown.
- Choose between a square or round checkbox
- Select whether or not you want it to be a required element and set a name (to identify it in the analytics)
- Now you can draw your checkbox by dragging your mouse anywhere on your overlay
- Adjust the size by pulling on the "handles" and move your checkbox to its final position
- Navigate to the Inputs icon on the Builder screen and select Social Links in the dropdown.
- Choose the social media platform that you would like to link
- Select the format in which you would like your social links to appear by scrolling left or right though your options
- Configure your social link by entering the relevant information when prompted
- Click the submit button and then position your social link on your overlay
- Navigate to the Inputs icon in the Builder screen and select Countdowns from the dropdown.
- Select your timer format. ss = seconds, mm = minutes, hh = hours, MM = month, dd = day, yy = year.
- Enter time/date combination in the input box.
- Select a post countdown action.
- The close action will dismiss the campaign after it finishes. Link will redirect users. Submit Custom Value will store a string to your analytics, and Tile will go to another tile in your campaign.
- End Style State changes the countdown text's appearance once the countdown is finished.
- String Input will change the countdown to read a predefined text. For example, it could read "Time is Up". Choosing the "Nothing" option will make the text disappear.
back to top
Last updated on 19th Oct 2021