- A Note About Children. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Services. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to us and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at [[email protected]]
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA
- Information you provide. You may provide us with Personal Information when you: (i) contact us through our online or email forms (including sending us queries, joining our subscriber list to be updated on releases of our products, or responding through the Services to listed job postings), as well as through any third party social media accounts connected to our Services from time to time (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or otherwise); (ii) make a purchase or proceed with a payment transaction through the Service for our products and services; (iii) use your computer or mobile device to access the Services; and (iii) to simply visit or browse the Services.
- Information we collect. The Service may collect Personal Information in connection with your actions on our Service including, your name, contact details, such as your full name, and email address, resume for employment, your mobile device’s unique ID number, and your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, including your communication preferences. We do not collect payment or credit information on our Service. We use Stripe as our third-party service payment provider (which may be subject to change from time to time) to process any payment transactions for any purchases you may make for the products or services we offer through our Service. You are responsible for reviewing any such third-party payment providers’ privacy policies and/or statements, as well as their terms of service and/use, and complying with them. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Service or be able to access and use the Service at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Service. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service purchases; user support; and surveys.
- Google Analytics and Cookies. Some of the information we receive is obtained through the use of first-party and third-party beacons, scripts, and tags. The cookies we use on our Service are served by Google Analytics. When you visit our Service for the first time, you will have the option to enable or disable certain cookies. Information on how to opt-out of the Google Analytics browser add-on can be accessed at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- How Does Targeted Advertising Work? For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Cookies, Trackers, and Targeted Advertising. You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/2885653514995517?locale=en_US
- Opting out of Targeted Advertising. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Use of Personal Information. We use all of this information collected to, better understand the reach of our Service, and provide and deliver the Services, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices, respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service, support, troubleshooting, and better user experience. We also use the information to communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events, and provide other news or information about us and our select partners; investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities; monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services and for marketing or advertising purposes; link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; to improve and tailor our products and services to our customer base and for other business purposes. We do not link any of the information we use in cookies to any personally identifiable information submitted by you when you are on the Services. We do not sell any Personal Information of our Service visitors or users to third parties.
STORAGE LOCATION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have put in place contractual and other organizational safeguards with our agents (see further below) to ensure a proper level of protection of your Personal Information. We store our data, including Personal Information, on servers located in the United States and Canada. By submitting information, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing of your Personal Information in the United States and Canada. You acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement and governmental agencies in Canada under lawful access regimes or court orders.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Disclosure of Statistical Data. We may disclose aggregate statistical data to our partners and clients, such as advertisers and other third parties, who may use the data for business purposes. This information does not include any Personal Information.
- Service Providers and Business Partners. We may from time to time employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share Personal Information with them to provide information and services to you. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. This includes third-party companies and individuals employed by us to facilitate our business, including database management, web analytics, and general improvement of our products and services.
- Business Transfers. If we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information may be made available or otherwise transferred to the new controlling entity, where permitted under applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect the Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit access, input, transmission, security of availability, separation, and dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, AND ACCURACY
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you to verify the Personal Information we have collected with respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information, although in certain limited circumstances, and as permitted under law, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you, such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances, we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date, and, if applicable, we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) PRIVACY RIGHTS.
A) GDPR Principles. Where the GDPR applies, the legal bases we rely upon include:
- The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Information (if we process it). For This will allow you to verify that we are using your Personal Information in compliance with applicable law. If you wish to access the Personal Information we hold about you in this way, please use the contact information referenced below to get in touch with us.
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your Personal Information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in the information that we hold by contacting us using our contact details below.
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to restrict, (i.e 'block' or 'suppress' further use of your Personal Information). When processing is restricted, we can still store your Personal Information, but will not use it further.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in an accessible, human-readable, and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions. To learn more about your rights to data portability, you may contact us using our contact details below.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us.
- The right to lodge a complaint. If your request or concern in connection with your Personal Information is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with the national data protection authority.
- to host or store it (see further our list of sub-processors at Section 8 D below);
- to enable us to provide goods or services to and fulfill our agreements and legal obligations with you in accordance with our terms of Service;
- where we are legally required to do so;
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section provides additional details about the Personal Information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). For more details about the Personal Information Bevy Commerce has collected over the last 12 months, please see the section “Information you provide us” above. We collect this Personal Information for commercial purposes described above. Bevy Commerce does not sell (as that term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect. Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of Personal Information we collect (including how we use and disclose this Personal Information), to delete their Personal Information, to opt-out of any “sales” or “sharing” of Personal Information that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at the contact information below. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, if available, including your email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, REQUESTS, AND QUESTIONS:
Last Updated: October 23rd, 2021